Monday, April 19, 2010 | |

Just a quick drop post to tell you what's going on.

So I'm now officially a contributor to the blog, and as such, I'm going to tell you what I'm reading right now, and that is:

Oath of Fealty by Elizabeth Moon.

Moon has been one of my favorite sci-fi and fantasy (yes, both) authors for quite some time, and I was ecstatic to learn about this book, because it is a continuation of one of her older (and in my opinion best) trilogies, The Deed of Paksennarion. I wanted for so long to read more in that universe, because it is full of life and interesting things, and now I get to! Needless to say, I'll be done soon, and you'll have a full report from me. Thanks for tuning to this site, and hopefully you'll come back soon and often.
Darren

0 comments:

Post a Comment